Android is a mobile operating system based on the latest version of the Linux kernel and open-source software. The main focus of Android was touchscreen devices such as tablets and smartphones.
|Placement||100% placement guarantee after completing the course (Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Panchkula, Mohali, Chandigarh).|
What you'll learn
- How to use different widgets and Layouts.
- How to use Debugging tools and work of Android SDK to add permission to your app.
- How to create applications using SQLite database
- The use of Services, Audio, Video, and Notifications to enhance user experience.
- The use of Android development tools like Android Studio, DDMS, Eclipse, etc to build your very own applications.