MySQL training course is offered by a comprehensive suite of Oracle. In building world-class database solutions, it provides a competitive edge.
The MySQL Certification Program is a high-quality certification program that certifies developers and DBAs with knowledge, experience, and skills in using and administering MySQL servers.
Oracle offers the full range of MySQL consulting services. It is a cost-effective solution whether you are starting optimizing an existing MySQL program, a new project, or migrating from your database to MySQL.
Oracle offers several MySQL support options to meet your specific needs. MySQL Technical Support is designed to save time and ensure the highest performance, reliability and availability.
MySQL Database Service with HeatWave
MySQL Database Services is a fully managed database service for deploying cloud-native applications. HeatWave, an integrated, high-performance query accelerator, enhances MySQL performance by a factor of 5400.
MySQL Enterprise Edition
MySQL is the most comprehensive set of advanced features, technical support and management tools to achieve the highest levels of security, scalability, security, uptime, and reliability.
MySQL is a cost-effective and proven database solution. It reduces the cost of your database software infrastructure by more than 90%.
- Easy to install and install - Users can configure MySQL in minutes and deliver new applications faster than organization-owned databases.
- Easy-to-manage- MySQL is a low-cost administration database that does not require highly trained, qualified and expensive database administrators to administer the database.
- High Performance- In February 2002, eWeek published the results of its benchmark test database. This shows that MySQL has the best overall performance and scalability (compared to Oracle).
- Reliability and high availability-MySQL has a reputation for reliability in a community of 5 million users. In addition to reliability, MySQL Cluster provides 99.999% availability.
- The Embedded Library- The Embedded MySQL Server Library (lib MySQL) provides an in-process data storage engine that provides all the functionality of a traditional relational database, but is ideal for ISVs / VARs that require a small footprint. The toolkit is easy to use.
- Platform Independence – MySQL runs on over 20 platforms, including Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Windows, and Mac OS X, with complete flexibility to deliver solutions on the platform of your choice.
MySQL is famous for its easy-to-manage and database. Developers have the flexibility to configure, tune, and optimize MySQL.
- Strong performance
- Main memory tables with disk-based tables
- Single-user and multi-user
- Multiple processes
- Multi-Table Joins
- Online Hot Backup
- Clustering, etc.
MySQL runs on:
- Embedded Linux (MontaVista, LynuxWorks BlueCat)
- Unix (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX)
- Linux (RedHat, SUSE, Mandrake, Debian)
- BSD (Mac OS X, FreeBSD)
- RTOS (QNX)
- Windows (Windows 2000, Windows NT)
Leading growth and agility in the age of digital transformation is not easy. AllHeart Web IT strategic planning services are needed to adapt to the highly competitive market and drive sales growth while staying in line with technology trends. At AllHeart Web, we view strategic IT as not only a service but the foundation for building a growing business. We help you develop and execute a clear and strategic IT roadmap whose priorities are closely related to your business goals. We first understand where you are and where you want to go, and take steps to get there.