Financial Statements Services
Preparing Financial Statements Services
At BizExpert Solutions, we perform compilation engagements. Often these statements are known as Notice-to-Reader Financial Statements in Canada. We usually prepare these financial statements along with corporate tax returns by taking it up as a compilation engagement. In certain situations, clients need financial statements either for internal management use or as requested by third parties. Compiled financial statements with Notice-to-readers are prepared as per the applicable standards.
In a Notice to Reader, the financial statement is compiled from information provided by management or owner. In this report we will be acting as Management Accountants and not as auditors. There is no attempt to audit, review or verify the accuracy or completeness of information.
- Preparation of a complete set of Financial Statements
- Preparing Notice to Reader
- Preparing projected Financial Statements.
- Accounting for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Consolidated and Combined Financial Statements
- Reporting for entities with complex legal structures
- Handling of Complex transactions